InsOfloor is an insulating primer used to seal floors, reducing heat loss and therefore reducing up to 20% of running costs. InsOfloor is popular in homes, offices, shops, hotels, factories, warehouses…. The perfect solution to use under almost any interior walkable surface.
How does InsOfloor work?
InsOfloor is a high quality acrylic primer which is formulated with a combination of unique nano insulating components. When floors are coated with InsOfloor, its thermal barrier reflects the heat back up into your room and away from the floor beneath. This effect is greatly increased when used in conjunction with various underfloor heating systems, saving you money on heating costs and keeping your home warmer at the same time.
- Reduces heat loss
- Increases room temperature
- Environmentally friendly non-toxic and safe to use
- Suitable for most surfaces such as –under carpets, tles,underfloor heating,under laminated flooring,wooden floors
- The additional cost of using InsOfloor has a payback period of as little as 5 months
- Perfect solution where space is limited
- Reduces your carbon footprint